SciX 2018 mobile app is available in App Store and Google Play. Simply search 'scix 2018'. The mobile app is the BEST way to navigate the SciX 2018 program and events. Be sure to accept data updates as you receive them. These will occur regularly and will keep your installed app up-to-date with last-minute program changes and announcements.
If you do not have an iOS or Android device you can still take advantage of this powerful tool using the web app: https://eventpilot.us/web/page.php?page=Home&project=SCIX18
Use the SciX 2018 mobile app to:
- Build your personal daily schedule
Plan your day by selecting sessions from the visual schedule, categories, or via search and hit the schedule icon in the session detail view. Add custom personal events for meetings with exhibitors.
- Receive reminders and updates
Keep an eye on your dynamic home screen to see important messages, upcoming events, or sessions about to start.
- Engage and network
Contact speakers or attendees, find exhibitors, share via Twitter, or exchange a digital business card.
- Find what you are looking for
Use the search, filters, and maps to find sessions and exhibitors.
- Personalize the event program
Manage content in the app via keyword filters or bookmark any item with a star to, for example, see a list of all the exhibitors you want to visit or liked.
Help! I can’t download the app
- Is your device connected to the Internet?
- You must have a working Internet connection to download and install the app.
- What’s the app store login? Check with the person that set up the phone for you what the username and password are to access the app store. If you cannot retrieve your password, please use the web version of the app (using your browser on the device.)
- I don’t have an iPhone, iPad, or Android device? Use the web app by entering https://eventpilot.us/web/page.php?page=Home&project=SCIX18 in your browser address bar.
- I have entered the web app URL but it’s not opening a web app page?Ensure to type the URL in the browser address bar, not the Google search field.