Conference Registration for SciX 2018
Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA | October 21 - 26, 2018
SciX Registration Desk days and hours at the Marriott Marquis
Find us at the SciX Registration desk located on the Atrium Level (one level up from the Lobby), near room A701.
Sunday 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Monday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 7:30 - 10:00 am
- Member* - $700
- Non-Member - $800
- Student - $250
- One Day - $425 (please register onsite on the day you want to attend)
- Companion Registration - $75 - Provides access to Sunday evening welcome mixer,
Monday evening exhibit opening, continental breakfast on Monday, and Wednesday evening event.
It does not provide access to scientific sessions.
*Not Currently a Member of a FACSS Society?
To receive the member rate for conference registration, you must be a member of one of the 14 FACSS societies at the
time of registration. To join or renew, visit the society's website. Go to >About FACSS>Sponsoring Societies
for a complete list and website links.
Cancellation.To cover the cost of handling and processing, $50 will be deducted from all refunds. For cancellations, written request must be emailed to the
FACSS office on or before September 28, 2018. Workshop refund requests must be emailed before September 14.
INVITED SPEAKERS who are to receive a complimentary registration: If you have been offered a complimentary registration, please contact Lola Priest at the FACSS International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your registration form.
REGULATIONS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
The following regulations are in the best interest of the conference.
1. There is no smoking in any conference areas.
2. An official name badge is required at all times.
3. No advertising may be placed in the conference areas.
4. Only official exhibitors may display in the Exhibit Hall.
5. No demonstration of instrumentation or distribution of any type of literature is allowed outside the Exhibit Hall.
While in Sessions:
1. All devices including cell phones must be silenced.
2. No talking during oral presentations and awards ceremonies.
3. No Photography of PowerPoint presentations or Posters.
4. No distribution of product/meeting literature.
Expected Behavior throughout the Conference:
1. Be respectful and considerate of others and the facilities.
2. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
3. Alert a SciX volunteer if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
1. Harassment, intimidation or discrimination in any form will not be tolerated.
2. Physical or verbal abuse of anyone attending or involved with the conference is not tolerated.
3. Alert a SciX volunteer if you witness or are the subject unacceptable behavior.
FACSS/SciX reserves the right to revoke anyone’s conference badge and attendance to the meeting.