Renaissance Palm Springs & Hilton Palm Springs
SciX 2019 Conference Hotels
Renaissance Palm Springs | 888 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, Tel (760) 322-6000
Hilton Palm Springs | 400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, Tel (760) 320-6868
Renaissance Palm Springs, $219/night
Hilton Palm Springs, $209/night
The SciX conference will be held at the Palm Springs Convention Center with some overflow activities inside the Renaissance Palm Springs. The Renaissance connects via outdoor terrace to the convention and the Hilton is just one block away.
Hotel Guest Room Rates
Renaissance, $219 and Hilton, $209
A limited number of student rate rooms will be available ($169 at the Renaissance and $189 at the Hilton). To reserve a student rate room, please contact the FACSS office to request a special URL or booking code.
Government rate rooms are also available at each hotel. Special booking instructions will be posted to this page.
Reservation links for both hotels will be posted to this page in January 2019.
Benefits of Staying at one of the SciX Conference Hotels
By reserving your room at these hotels, you are placing yourself at the center of the meeting activities and you will be able to maximize interactions with your colleagues. Other advantages include:
- Discounted nightly rates at each hotel.
- WiFi in guest rooms included in the discounted conference rates.
- Reduce your commute time! Both hotels are VERY close to the convention center.
Fraudulent Housing Alert
Beware of “housing pirate” companies that may contact you by phone or email offering “deals” on the SciX conference hotel. These companies make a business of scamming conventions.
- FACSS / SciX is not responsible for and cannot guarantee any reservations made through any third party housing provider.
- Neither FACSS / SciX, nor the conference hotel, will call you in order to make hotel reservations. You should use the link or phone number below to make your reservation at the conference hotel.