SciX 2018 will be held in Atlanta, Georgia
October 21 - 26, 2018
Fees will be posted once registration opens in March 2018
In addition to the oral and poster sessions, conference registration includes:
Sunday Welcome Mixer, Monday night exhibit opening, and Wednesday evening event
Registration hours for the conference are as follows:
Sunday 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Monday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 7:30 - 10:00 am
Companion Registration ($75) provides access to Sunday evening welcome mixer, Monday evening exhibit opening, continental breakfast on Monday, and Wednesday evening event. It does not provide access to scientific sessions.
NOT CURRENTLY A MEMBER? Become a member of a FACSS society today.
To join or renew, complete the membership form and return it to the FACSS office with payment for processing. Click here for more information on the FACSS Member Societies.
*To receive the member rate for conference registration, you must be a member of one of the 14 FACSS societies at the time of registration.
CANCELLATION.To cover the cost of handling and processing, $50 will be deducted from all refunds. For cancellations, written request must be emailed to the FACSS office on or before September 28, 2018. Workshop refund requests must be emailed before September 14.
INVITED SPEAKERS who are to receive a complimentary registration: If you have been offered a complimentary registration, please contact the FACSS international office (facss[at]facss[dot]org) to receive your registration form.
REGULATIONS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
The following regulations are in the best interest of the conference.
1. There is no smoking in any conference areas.
2. An official name badge is required at all times.
3. No advertising may be placed in the conference areas.
4. Only official exhibitors may display in the Exhibit Hall.
5. No demonstration of instrumentation or distribution of any type of literature is allowed outside the Exhibit Hall.
While in Sessions:
1. All devices including cell phones must be silenced.
2. No talking during oral presentations and awards ceremonies.
3. No Photography of PowerPoint presentations or Posters.
4. No distribution of product/meeting literature.
Expected Behavior throughout the Conference:
1. Be respectful and considerate of others and the facilities.
2. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
3. Alert a SciX volunteer if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
1. Harassment, intimidation or discrimination in any form will not be tolerated.
2. Physical or verbal abuse of anyone attending or involved with the conference is not tolerated.
3. Alert a SciX volunteer if you witness or are the subject unacceptable behavior.
FACSS/SciX reserves the right to revoke anyone’s conference badge and attendance to the meeting.