CALL FOR AWARD APPLICATIONS
The AES Student Award recognizes the most outstanding student paper submitted for the AES Annual Conference by a graduate student. The award recipient will receive a complimentary conference registration* and financial support (up to $700) to attend the AES Annual Conference. The financial support can be used to cover transportation, hotel accommodation and meals. In order to their presentation considered for the AES ‘Blue Fingers’ Student Award, students should submit their abstracts to one the sessions organized by AES during the call for abstracts. The abstract can be submitted to an oral AES session or to the AES poster session.
Application Deadline: April 30
*The complimentary registration requires the awardee to volunteer for 4 hours during the conference.
How to Apply:
Send the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by the April 30 deadline.
- This completed Application Form
- An abstract (350 word max) of the proposed presentation (oral or poster) for the AES conference.
- Two letters of nomination, one by the student’s mentor. An explanation of the inventive and creative contributions by the student to the work should be included.
- A copy of the candidate’s résumé.
- A copy of the candidate's graduate transcript.
- Copies of reprints and/or preprints of research accomplished.
- The recipients will be included as a speaker in the AES Lifetime Achievement Award Session