Click on the links below to download and install the FACSS SciX mobile apps. You can view the latest up-to-date SciX 2013 Final Program, personalize your own schedule, view speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, conference maps etc., all from your mobile device.
To create your own schedule, you will need to follow the steps below:
- After you have loaded the app from the above links, open the app on your device. The login page should open; click the 'Register Here' button. Enter your e-mail in the text box and hit the ‘Register’ button. You will be e-mailed instructions on completing the registration
- After you have created a profile and password from the e-mail message, you may log in to the app.
- Navigate through the 'SciX Program', or use the 'Search' to find a presentation or poster session.
- Navigate through the 'SciX Program', or use the "Search" to find a presentation or poster session.
- Click on 'View My Schedule" under the SciX Program button to view your personalized schedule.
- Click on the button below to generate a pop-up window with the SciX app on your desktop.
- If you have not registered previously on your mobile device or on the web, click on Register Here and follow the instructions as with the mobile app above. Instead of a star, each event has an 'Add to My Schedule' button
Once you have registered, you can use the same login to access your ‘My Schedule’ from either the web or your mobile device.
NOTE: The web and mobile app take a few minutes to sync, so be aware that there will be a slight delay for changes in your personal schedule to appear between devices.
To report any issues or for application support please contact email@example.com